Saturday 15 February 2014

Proving Too Much

Taking Pride in Stupid Question-Begging

Homosexual propagandists usually engage in category revision to press the case for tolerating and promoting their sexual lusts.  Consequently, they choose to ignore the substantive position of their opponents. 

To illustrate, we have fisked a piece which recently appeared in national newspapers. (Fisking comments are in italics).
 

For some, pride is a quiet thing amongst friends and for others it's a full scale, colourful and happy display.  For me, it's supporting my friends who are either bisexual, like myself, or who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT), or who identify themselves as liars, thieves or adulterers.

Those who are against such people cause my friends to be upset, depressed and suicidal. I take it upon myself to show them and tell them just how much I love and adore them for being themselves and that they bring me hope for a better way of things with equality for all people.

To me, pride means to me stand up, stand your ground for friends and yourself against all odds. In the end my friends come out on top with me as a colourful and cheerful bunch of people. Pride for me is about standing up and yelling to the world that no matter what it throws at you, you're not going down. You will drag your friends out of the hole of depression for the same reason.

I have no problem wearing a rainbow top or carrying the gay pride and bi pride and a-moral pride flag down the street, just as I have no problem stepping up and taking abuse, or protecting another getting abused for loving someone, or for rejecting judgmental societal constraints about property or vows.  I have lost friends to the bullies who hate the fact that they are different. There is nothing OK with anyone pointing the finger and judging a person and saying they are going to hell just for loving another person, or loving nice things, or breaking solemn promises or being dishonest.

I hope the coming generations will take it to heart that we are just like everyone else and I hope more people, LGBT and straight and owners of property and married people alike will take up the flag and stand up for those that get beaten down for loving someone or someone else's things or refusing to be obligated to archaic things like the truth.
We fully expect that the particular author of the cited piece would endorse our editorial additions.  After all, if you reject the Almighty God, we are all "entitled" to believe in anything, and none is entitled to object nor gainsay.  And if lust can be morphed so as to placed in the category of legitimate and ethical expressions of  love, then nothing can be rejected as immoral or unjust or ethically perverse outright or in principle.

For homosexual advocates to maintain the slightest moral stricture over any human word, thought or act is oxymoronic. Or, alternatively, if they maintain even a smidgen of moral scruples over anything, then to refute their opponents they need to demonstrate why human sexuality is amoral in general, and homosexuality is moral, specifically.  In other words, they must prove satisfactorily what they assume and constantly assert to be the case. Their "case" and cause amount no higher than silly question-begging.

No comments: