Monday 8 June 2020

Belly Laughs All Around

Poetic Justice

Tom Hunter blogs at the kiwi blog site, No Minister.  We provide below an example of his work.  Excellent stuff.  Well worth a daily read.




It does seem that karma is working its magic all over the USA, as the as the editor of a "Progressive" newspaper, The Indy Week in Raleigh, North Carolina discovered.

That's her on the Left, Leigh Tauss - and my god, don't we all know that Lefty look oh so well.
I see peasant, that you are still racist and privileged. We need to have a conversation. You just listen while I talk and enlighten you.
Anyway, after she expressed her support for the protests-turned-riots something bad happened, which she Tweeted about:



Some of the comments from around the Social Media traps were priceless:
  • "It was a brick of peace."
  • "Did you paint 'progressive' over the door posts in the hopes the mob angel of death would pass you by?"
  • "Fire is blind."
  • "Leigh needs to check her privilege. As a woke progressive she should be HAPPY to sacrifice her windows to this cause. After all, these people are simply expressing their rage at centuries of oppression. She should be standing outside the office handing them baseball bats."
But my favourite Tweet response was this one:
Dear Comrade Stalin: Please tell me what I have done wrong and how I can atone. Here in the Lubyanka, I await your wise judgment.
Paraphrasing Oscar Wilde on the death of Dicken's character of Little Nell: you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

No comments: