Thursday 16 June 2016

The Madness of the Gentiles

Sologamy

We have often pointed out that narcissism attends the Chattering Classes of the West as the limpet clings to the rock.  It is all about Me, Myself, and I.  Since there are no absolutes, no rules, no principles that bind--and above all, no Laws that govern the universe--it's all about Me.

This has got to the point of final idiocy where even one's identity is self-determined.  Genes?  Nothing at all.  Nurture? A wisp of fog.  What I conceive myself to be is the ultimate hard rock, universal value.  Before it all others must bow.

In praise of the new model where narcissism rules, and before which human civilisation must kowtow, comes a new "social relationship".  This, from Bob McCroskrie:

Heard of “sologamy”? Oh you will – and probably soon……  “Right now in our western society there have never been more alternatives to the once traditional relationship model - that of the heterosexual couple heading up the family unit - and people are openly choosing from a much wider range of models to find happiness.

There are many examples of people whose chosen route might previously have caused them to be marginalised from conventional society, and author Sophie Tanner, from Brighton in the UK is one such person. Sophie chose to become a sologamist, which means she married herself….  "In a way it has revealed to me who my true friends and family are. I was most gratified by the positive support from the majority of them - my father didn't bat an eyelid when I asked him to give me away."
In the asylum, the rules of lunatics apply.  Those who hate God's wisdom, end up loving the diabolical.  And the end game of the Satan is death--the destruction and death of man, the one creature which bears God's image.  The West is rapidly disintegrating as the influence of Unbelief grows in power.  But . . .

He who sits in the heavens laughs.
  Why do the nations rage
    and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
    and the rulers take counsel together,
    against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying,
“Let us burst their bonds apart
    and cast away their cords from us.”
He who sits in the heavens laughs;
    the Lord holds them in derision.
Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
    and terrify them in his fury, saying,
“As for me, I have set my King
    on Zion, my holy hill.”
I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
    today I have begotten you.
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
    and the ends of the earth your possession.
You shall break them with a rod of iron
    and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.”
Now therefore, O kings, be wise;
    be warned, O rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear,
    and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son,
    lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
    for his wrath is quickly kindled.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.  [Psalm 2]

Let us pray that the quickly-kindled wrath of the King may transpire in the West, before all is destroyed beyond repair.  "Oh Lord, take notice and take action" is the appropriate prayer of our age, as Jeremiah prayed: "O Lord, you know; remember me and visit me, and take vengeance for me on my persecutors".  [Jeremiah 15:15]

No comments: